The offices of Corporate Relations and Foundation Relations share a common goal: to develop and sustain collaborative and productive relationships with organizations that share Joslin’s vision of a world free of diabetes and its complications.
Corporate and Foundation support helps Joslin:
- Continue to make significant contributions to clinical, type 1 diabetes, type 2 diabetes, and complications research;
- Develop and maintain state-of-the-art labs, specialized facilities, and staff to conduct translational research focused on nutrition, exercise, genetic factors, and other key aspects of diabetes.
- Offer a team model of care which integrates all diabetes specialties to achieve the best possible outcomes for our patients;
- Provide patient education and community-based programs to give patients the tools to self-manage their diabetes and to address the growing epidemic of obesity and type 2 diabetes; and
- Address health disparities by delivering appropriate culturally competent care via our Latino, Asian American, and Black Diabetes Initiatives.
For more information about Corporate Giving & Sponsorship Opportunities, please contact:
For more information about Foundation Relations, please contact:
Page last updated: November 25, 2014